Intro to big data with Apache Spark
- Want to be Data Scientist?
- Should make Data Analysis for increasing your profit?
- Want to know how to deal with Big Data?
- Need to apply Machine Learning algorithms but don’t know the right tools?
In our course, we will tell you about main points of parallel, distributed and scalable machine learning. After successfully finishing all the Lectures and Projects, you will be able to process large data sets; to clean, transform and analyze structured and unstructured data; to build predictive models and make the evaluation of them.
WEEK 1. Introduction to Apache SparkLab 0. Virtual Machine installation
WEEK 2. Working with RDD and Key\Value pair of RDD
- Lab 1. Basic operations with RDDs
WEEK 3. Spark SQL and Spark Streaming
- Lab 2. Log files analysis with Apache Spark
WEEK 4. Machine Learning with MLlib
WEEK 5. Advanced Machine Learning
- Lab 3. Predictive modeling with MLlib
WEEK 6. GraphX in Apache Spark
- Lab 4. Introduction to Recommendation systems
WEEK 7. Big data: Use cases
WEEK 8. Final Project